Monday 4 July 2016

From our Friends at the BCSC Truthmovement.. To the Hon. Christy Clark

To:  The Hon. Christy Clark,
 
And while you are digesting Christopher Burke’s latest email – maybe you can explain to this audience why you have not replied to my June 14, 2016 email written to your office?   http://www.bcsctruthmovement.com/looking-for-answers-christy-clark/
 
Ms. Clark, as a public official you ARE obligated to answer your emails and questions regarding a regulator that reports to you.  
 
Last week you made changes with the BCREA due to it being self-regulated.  Why can’t you do this with the BCSC– it’s the same thing?   This Securities Regulator has internal issues and my allegations are that their Staff manipulated a significant document during my hearing and ALMOST succeeded in proving a $5.45 million fraud occurred when it did not. 
 
No matter the allegation – you need to get to the bottom of this with the Chair of the BCSC.    She is YOUR responsibility!   I have written a letter to the Hon. Michael De jong’s office and in a reply, was told they would only step in in extreme circumstances because they don’t want to take away the independence of this organization.   
 
HOW MORE EXTREME CAN THE CIRCUMSTANCES BE WHEN I AM ACCUSING THEM OF MANIPULATING EVIDENCE?  OR THAT BECAUSE THEY INTERNALLY  POLICE THEMSELVES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A PERSON IN MY SITUATION TO GET JUSTICE OUT OF THEM?   
 
I have tried to get answers from the BCSC directly (http://www.bcsctruthmovement.com/attempts-to-get-answers-from-the-bcscs-top-dog-go-unanswered/ ) and I was ignored;   
I complained to the Law Society of BC (http://www.bcsctruthmovement.com/complaints-to-the-law-society-go-no-where/ ) and it has went nowhere;   
I went outside of their office to you and Mr. De jongs office – you ignored me and his office said they would not be able to help me;
I have written to the press…and they have ignored this story;   
I have written to the FIPPA office to lodge a complaint (http://www.bcsctruthmovement.com/staff-at-bcsc-in-breach-of-the-fippa-act/ ) and they have done nothing when the Staff at the BCSC did not adhere to the FIPPA Act.    
 
When is this going to end?
 
Please do something about this!
 
Regards,
 
Rod Wharram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...