Thursday 28 January 2016

GREATEST FRAUD NEVER TOLD




HOW THE BCSC PROTECTS BRITISH COLUMBIAN INVESTORS AND MAINTAINS THE INTEGRITY OF THE SECURITIES
                                               MARKETS






A.K.A THE GREATEST FRAUD NEVER TOLD







A true story all events, names, and details are based on real actual happenings in relation to the BCSC.


 Our story starts with a host of indictable offences perpetrated by the BCSC and its associates against the U-Go Brand directorship group. The story involves everything from perjury, tampering/witholding evidence, racketeering, extortion, breach of trust, distributing falsehoods, fraudulent concealment, accessory, conspiracy, etc... It also includes all the shadow games, the break and entering, illegal computer hacking, surveillance vans, private outfit thugs and plenty of up close visits from black helicopters. This includes a visit from a matte black stealth chopper who made sure I felt the wind of the rotors as it gave me the nautical flyby a couple of times minutes after I was texting my friends about the lying BC Supreme Court judge we had encountered along the way.


These are just a few of the details of the most exciting true thriller novel to come out of Canada ever.

These are the lengths the BCSC will go to try and pin a charge on someone they know is innocent.


I have included a series of emails written that tell some of the story behind the evidence and details about events that were transpiring outside the walls of the BCSC.

The photographs that you see of a white Dodge cargo van with Alberta plates were taken New Years Eve 2015 in the afternoon not far from my house. Its not the first time I have seen that particular vehicle with the Alberta plates but it is the first time I got a pic.

It is odd that there is a cardboard cutout with duel eye-hole facing the direction I would normally walk. There was double pane dark grey thick glass in the partition between the front cab and the back.

I snapped a couple really quick before a man came out towards the vehicle, he did not look at me or acknowledge me as he moved to the back of vehicle. I finished a front pic and turned away to leave but after two steps I turned to see him standing out van with hand on wheel staring at me..he got in real quick when I turned.

This is not the first time I have encountered this type of thing although I haven't got pics for every encounter.

Please contact us for the full story I understand it can be quite confusing to put together from beginning to end.
 
see
 
 
 
 
What is the BCSC going to do? Are you gonna disappear us??!




Regards

Peter Harris

Christopher Andrew Burke














No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...