Monday 21 March 2016

BE FRAUD AWARE - HOW LONG WILL BCSC CEO BRENDA LEONG DENY THE TRUTH? SEE 2014 EMAIL

How long will Ms. Brenda Leong let the crimes of the BCSC carry on?

 

Sunday, March 20, 2016

I RESPECTFULLY HOPE WE CAN OVERT A CATASTROPHIC
NIGHTMARE AND I COURTEOUSLY AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE BCSC


Thursday, March 13, 2014

PERSONAL and CONFIDENTIAL

BRIT I SH COLUMBIA SECURIT I ES COMMISSIO N
Brenda M. Leong, Chair and Chief Executive Officer
701 West Georgia Street
P. O. Box 10142,
Pacific Centre Vancouver, B. C. V7Y 1L2

Dear Ms. Leong,

Yesterday I contacted your administrative assistant wanting to possibly take five minutes of your time, unfortunately this did not come about.

Ms. Leong, I have 38 years of corporate experience and I do comprehend your predicament and your executive responsibilities to your Agency. Let me point out, at the end of my career, I was responsible for 17, 000 employees and I ’m sure you will agree, as management we all experienced employees lying to get the job done or protect their career. Unfortunately, in this case I respectfully have to say this has happened to U- GO Brands and its Directors.

I am sure your employees will attempt to discredit us by using possibly my phone message to Mr. Ting and Mr. Thibert’ s phone conversation with Ms. Donders against us. We both apologized to the respective parties and again we never got an acknowledgement from either Mr. Ting or Ms. Donders. Please see attached apology letter to Mr. Ting.

Ms. Leong, we are not bad people as your employees have made us to be on the internet. For your information we have notarized signed statements of facts from some of our investors that will testify that your employees told them that U- GO Brands   and its Directors are under investigation for embezzling and miss-appropriating funds, in addition your employees implied to our investors we are bad people and operating a bad company and for that reason the commission is taking us to Court March 13 th and as Directors we will never be allowed to trade again under the BCSC.

This is morally wrong Ms. Leong and not at all right. I t’ s a complete distortion of the truth when we have not been officially accused of any wrong doing other that misclassifying our investors on our subscription agreements.
That’ s not embezzling or miss-appropriating funds, in the meantime we are struggling to keep our company afloat while the commission is trying to put us out of business for no good reason other than to satisfying their personal egos because we are fighting back and that’ s totally unacceptable as far as your employees are concerned.
Ms. Leong, all we ask is for the commission to stop this nonsense of posturing and intimidation. We are prepared to sit down and work this out like reasonable adults.

As I mentioned, if we did not believe in our innocents, we would not be trying to work out a mutual resolve for our investors.

I undoubtedly hope the commission does not underestimate our willingness to protect our investors and U - GO Brands, we will use all of the legal avenues at our disposal if we need to, and this is not posturing but simple survival.

I respectfully hope we can overt a catastrophic nightmare and I courteously await your response.
Respectfully,
Peter Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...