Thursday 2 February 2017

ATTENTION: WHISTLE BLOWER STAFF MEMBER AT THE BCSC!


Again from the BCSC Truth Movement, attention whistleblowers..
 

ATTENTION: WHISTLE BLOWER STAFF MEMBER AT THE BCSC!


A while back one of you contacted me regarding “confidential” information regarding my hearing – in your wording you indicated that Staff at the BCSC acted in bad faith while preparing for our hearing in April 2014.   And that you (after reading this blog) had information regarding this that you thought I should be made aware of.      Thank you very much for contacting me – it is nice to see there might just be someone at the BCSC with ethics!
You indicated you would like to meet and discuss things in person and said that you would contact me again – PLEASE do so in the same manner and I promise your confidentiality will remain intact if that is your wish.    I would very much like to meet with you.
I look forward to hearing from you ASAP!  Do not let these alleged practices (mentioned in your message) continue at the BCSC!   There were many people affected by the antics of your fellow co-workers!
RW

Source
http://www.bcsctruthmovement.com/attention-whistle-blower-staff-member-at-the-bcsc/



Christopher Burke
bk1092003@yahoo.ca
250 807 7870

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...