Sunday 31 January 2016

HI BRENDA! JUST WONDERING WHAT INFO U WANT ME TO RELEASE NEXT? SHOULD WE TALK ABOUT THE VPD AND THEIR SECRET ARMY YOU AND THE REST OF THE SCUM EMPLOY AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE ME??



 Hi Brenda,

  Just wondering what kind of info you want me to share this week. I wonder how the BC public would feel about the secret army you and the rest of the scum you hang with deploy against people like me when you don't get what you want? Or maybe the other one?

 Maybe I should talk about the pay-scale, how BCSC employees get rewarded for bringing legitimate local companies down based on rules that need to be broken in order for you to get paid?
 The cash bonuses involved.. Wow this almost smells like a criminal racket!! Oh wait.. maybe it is!

Honestly I cant figure out what to post today, cant find the evidence I was looking for, its lost in all the other wads of evidence I'm buried in lol!

Christopher Burke
Peter Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...