Saturday 30 January 2016

BC SECURITIES COMMISSION - HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE BCSC PLANTED ILLEGAL SPYWARE OR HACKED PCS ILLEGALLY??

 
 
 
This particular item may be nothing but I have had numerous attempts to hack my computer. Even the current computer I use to write this likely has a key logger and has been physically compromised since my Family and I caught two men in the process of exiting our hotel room as I have previously mentioned in the Surveillance files.
 
 Here is a screen shot of an attack on my PC.
Usually they come while I am writing emails to people they do not want me to talk to.
 For some time they controlled the phone lines, email and internet. They are still listening of course but now they know that every word I say I want them to know. I have nothing to hide however I have been forced to take extreme measures for the safety of ourselves, family and friends.
 
 

 
Peter Harris
Christopher Burke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

914 Dead Bodies Are Piled Up In Morgues, Free Heroin Giveaways, Rampant Fraud, 5K to Talk to the Cartel Boss, Your BC Govt is Criminal Organization

 Christy Clark is nothing but a mob boss running a massive criminal racket that permeates every level of government in BC. http://bcsecur...