- (b) every one who attempts to commit or is an accessory after the fact to the commission of an indictable offence for which, on conviction, an accused is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years or less is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term that is one-half of the longest term to which a person who is guilty of that offence is liable;
- (c) every one who attempts to commit or is an accessory after the fact to the commission of an offence punishable on summary conviction is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction; and
- (d) every one who attempts to commit or is an accessory after the fact to the commission of an offence for which the offender may be prosecuted by indictment or for which he is punishable on summary conviction
- (i) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding a term that is one-half of the longest term to which a person who is guilty of that offence is liable, or
- (ii) is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
- R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 463;
- R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 59
- 465. (1) Except where otherwise expressly provided by law, the following provisions apply in respect of conspiracy:
- (b) every one who conspires with any one to prosecute a person for an alleged offence, knowing that he did not commit that offence, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable
Ms. Clark you have been complicit in everything the BCSC has done to try to silence us. This includes our BC Supreme Court Injunction filed against the BCSC that was thrown out of Court by Mr. Justice Bretton without him hearing our case based on paperwork errors made in the filing. There are laws that explicitly state that a Supreme Court Injunction may not be thrown out of Court simply based on paperwork errors so long as the documents filed contain credible and legible evidence. This is not a legal brief its simply a warning if you want evidence of those laws I would be happy to provide them in Canadian Supreme Court.
Is there a reason the BC Supreme Court will not release the transcript to the Injunction we filed?? Or did they just not bother to record it like the BCSC?
The evidence is clear Christy, your obstruction of justice in this matter is obvious.
Defamation and Libel
298. (1) A defamatory libel is matter published, without lawful justification or excuse, that is likely to injure the reputation of any person by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule, or that is designed to insult the person of or concerning whom it is published.
Ms Clark, we now know that orders to publish material that is known to be false or misleading are coming from the top. You have kept silence with us in order to distance yourself this Criminal conspiracy against the people of British Columbia. Instead you try and use BCSC's lawyers to intimidate or hire thugs to harass us. You have opened yourself up to almost every charge that we have charged BCSC employees with.
Audrey T. Ho and Judith Downes you are both guilty of False Pretence as you were directly responsible for a newspaper article that states the following among others;
Eventually other charges will likely include Extortion, Tampering/Withholding Evidence. Racketeering, Collusion, Harassment, illegal wiretapping, and surveillance etc..
Keep in mind Christy you have all made us a lot smarter. We no longer keep all our evidence on our computers and for that matter some isn't even digital at all. You have also taught me about the need for fail-safes and leverage. When you go to jail for multiple indictable offences remember what ever you are in there for, we have additional evidence that we will not have tendered. When we realized just the types of lengths you will go to to bury us we took extra precautions to ensure our futures. We will always have a little something extra on you and your associates, if you doubt it don't forget that the BCSC has tried to arrest us.. Did that work out?